Juice cleanses, detox teas, liquid cleanses… all things I’m 100% NOT on board with!
But I’m not against cleanses altogether. Actually, sometimes that’s exactly what your body needs when you’re feeling “stuck” with your weight loss goals or simply feel drained of energy for no good reason.
I also was shocked when I read this: “According to the Centers for Disease Control, the average American has approximately 219 toxic chemicals stored in his body, primarily in fat cells. This toxic overload can help lead to premature aging, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. In fact, the American Cancer Society states that 75 to 80% of cancer deaths are linked to environmental factors like toxins.”
So, which type of detox do I recommend?
The ONLY detox I can recommend is: The Ultimate Reset.
I’ve done the Ultimate Reset 3 times now and it’s COMPLETELY changed the way I look at food and what it does for my body!
Let’s talk about what makes the Ultimate Reset different from other cleanses & detoxes out there. And keep reading below to hear about my own personal experience with the Ultimate Reset and see my results!
What is the Ultimate Reset?
It’s Beachbody’s 3-week cleanse that gently eases your body into it instead of feeling like you’re being pushed straight into the deep end. You get to eat real food. No liquid diet. You won’t ever feel like you’re starving (ok, you might feel a little hungrier than usual, but nothing to complain about). Plus, you’re not going to be constantly running to the bathroom.
Yes, it takes some effort. It takes a little planning. It takes mental strength to stick with the plan and resist temptation. It takes a desire to WANT real change! And Beachbody put it… “It’s not designed to be easy. It’s designed to work.”
Who is the Ultimate Reset perfect for?
- Anyone who wants more energy & better focus.
- Anyone looking to lose weight.
- Anyone who wants to learn to eat more clean foods & less meat.
- Anyone wanting to kickstart a new nutrition plan.
- Anyone who would like to decrease their dependence on caffeine.
- Anyone that wants to eliminate unhealthy sugar cravings.
Literally almost ANYONE. If you do have any health issues talk to your doctor first. And if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding it’s not recommended to complete any detox program (check this out instead).
What are common results after the cleanse?*
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Weight loss
- Improved digestion
- Better nutrient absorption
- Clearer skin
- Lower cholesterol
- Better mood
- Lowered blood sugar
What Should You Expect During The Program?
The Ultimate Reset is broken down into 3 phases to help ease you into the detox.
Phase 1: Reclaim
During the 1st week, you’ll start the cleanse by slowly eliminating foods known to commonly cause digestive issues (like dairy products, processed/artificial foods, and red meats).
Phase 2: Release
In week 2 is when the detoxification process really begins. This is when your body starts to let go of toxins and begin a gentle colon cleanse. And when I say “gentle” colon cleanse, I mean REAL gentle — you will not be running to the bathroom, trust me!
During this phase, you will also begin eating a fully vegan diet (100% plant-based, no meat, dairy, or other animal products).
Phase 3: Restore
After you’ve released all the toxins from your body, you’ll begin restoring it with all the good, healthy things your body NEEDS, like nutrients, enzymes, and pre- and pro-biotics!
In week 3 expect to be eating mostly fruits and veggies!
What is Included With the Ultimate Reset Kit?
Along with the Program & Nutrition Guidebook with step-by-step instructions, you’ll also receive 6 natural supplements you’ll take at different points throughout the cleanse.
- Power Greens: A combination of 6 powerful greens, including kale, matcha, cucumber, celery, spinach and chlorella, designed to keep your body in balance (known as homeostasis.)
- Mineralize: Formulated with Pink Himalayan Salt which includes up to 84 essential minerals!
- Optimize: Designed to promote a healthy metabolism, improved immune system, and help support nutrient absorption!
- Soothe: Support digestive health and the body’s response to oxidative stress.
- Detox: Used to help support the body’s natural detoxification processes and healthy liver function.
- Revitalize: Probiotics and prebiotics which help support beneficial flora in the digestive tract, sometimes called “friendly” or “good” bacteria, because they help break down carbohydrates, control the growth of harmful bacteria.
You’ll also get a convenient caddy to take your daily supplements with you on the go and a bracelet to serve as your reminder & commitment!
Should you workout while doing this detox?
Nope! Any type of strenuous exercise is not recommended during the Ultimate Reset, but light yoga is fine! There are actually a few Ultimate Reset specific yoga routines included with the program. It’s also recommended that you ease back into your workouts post-reset.
What Was My Ultimate Reset Experience Like?
As I mentioned above, I’ve actually completed this 21-day journey multiple times now! I rarely weigh myself since I know the scale is not a reflection of how healthy you are — it’s just a number, especially since I lift weights! But I usually weigh myself during this detox and the numbers are amazing!
I’ve lost 8-9 lbs each time I’ve done it and lost 7 inches total!
But it’s not about the numbers for me… it’s about how it made me FEEL after. The sleep, the energy, and the moods that I experienced were addicting. I felt so much better mentally and physically!
I truly enjoyed eating the new foods on the meal plan and I really feel like I understand how my body reacts to certain foods and the stresses of daily life! But the biggest things I learned were…
- Water is your best friend and can never drink too much!
- It actually slows down your digestion to consume a bunch of water while eating. I now drink water prior to meals, focus on my FOOD during meals and wait awhile before consuming water afterward. I can now feel my digestive system slowing down otherwise.
- While I love drinking coffee, I learned that I do not need it to feel well-rested. Sleep and fresh veggies are more critical than my daily cup of joe in the morning!
- I had no idea I wouldn’t really miss meat and dairy, much less starches or that I didn’t “need” them to feel satisfied.
I honestly feel like EVERYONE needs to try this once in their lives — and we all could really use a master cleanse once a year to release all the toxins built up!
Questions About the Ultimate Reset?
Ready to Give it a Try?
If you don’t already work with a Beachbody Coach reach out to me — when you purchase your Ultimate Reset Kit you’ll be assigned a random Coach or you can choose to work with me NOW by filling out the form below. And then place your order using the link below 😊
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.