I’m beyond excited to share this HUGE game-changer with you all! If you love a good spin class, but hate the price (why are they sooo expensive?!), then why not bring the cycling studio to your home?! Beachbody’s live and on-demand cycling classes are what you need in your life! Plus, the new MYX II Bike is the perfect bike for all the reasons… so let’s talk about those reasons together!
MYX II Bike vs. The Competition
The MYX II is less expensive than any other bike out there — especially when you consider everything you’re getting!
MYX II features you’ll love (that you won’t find on other bikes):
- An ultra-compact bike: The MYX II is just 3’4” X 1’7” — the next smallest bike out there is the Peloton which is still 9 inches longer and 5 inches wider!
- The option to ride WITHOUT cycling shoes: For a quality pair of cycling shoes you can expect to pay a minimum of $60–$150+! Instead, you’re able to ride with your favorite pair of sneakers and more easily switch from cycling to floor workouts! If you prefer, you can also use the bike with SPD clip-in shoes.
- Access to the entire library of Beachbody workouts: If you already use and love Beachbody On Demand, this is a HUGE selling point — any workout from Beachbody can be viewed directly on the bike’s built-in screen!
- A 360º swivel tablet: Another way to make switching between cycling and whatever Beachbody program you’re following easy — simply end your cycling workout, swivel the screen out and stream your workout!
- Utilizes heart rate training with a built-in heart rate monitor: Instead of being told to set your bike to certain resistance levels during a workout, you’ll be told to get your heart rate into a specific zone. I love this concept because it makes it feel more accessible to all fitness levels — whether you’re new to cycling or more experienced you’ll be putting out the same level of effort during the workout! So, if you’re a beginner you won’t feel like you’re dying, but if you’re advanced you’ll still get a crazy effective workout! How awesome is that?!
- With BODcast you can truly be a part of the workout: Using the built-in webcam, you’ll have the opportunity to stream your camera and your workout will show up live on stage (check out the video below to see what BODcast is all about). This means you can get a shoutout from the instructor (how COOL?!), plus personalized advice, and motivation!
At nearly $100 less than the cheapest indoor cycling bike (the Peloton), plus the cost of the cycling shoes you’ll have to purchase you’re saving about $200 – and that’s without any potential MYX II sales or discount codes!
Curious about current promo codes?
MYX Fitness is a part of the Beachbody Company, and as a Beachbody Coach, I occasionally receive exclusive coupon codes with awesome discounts!
Message Me For Potential Discount Codes
But it’s not just the initial cost of the bike you’ll save on…
Let’s talk about monthly memberships for Beachbody cycling classes.
All of your cycling classes will be available through your BODi membership (Beachbody On Demand Interactive). You can workout along with live online cycling classes or choose from a great library of on-demand cycling classes for those times when you can’t make it to a live class!
How much is a BODi membership for cycling?
BODi is available for $19.95/month or bundled with Beachbody On Demand (where you’ll find Beachbody’s ENTIRE library of programs) annually for $298/year ($99 for BOD + $199 for BODi).
If you compare that with a Peloton membership ($39/month) you’ll save $170 yearly in membership costs! Plus, you’ll have access to both Beachbody On Demand with all of our incredible programs and our Interactive platform with additional on-demand and daily LIVE workouts including cycling, cardio, strength, HIIT, barre, yoga classes, and more!
I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a crazy deal to me!
Still not convinced the MYX II Bike is for you?…
More Reasons You’ll Love the MYX II Bike + Beachbody
- It has a super easy-to-use resistance adjustment knob to increase or decrease resistance without pausing or slowing down!
- It’s designed to be comfortable for everyone – perfect for anyone from 4’11” up to 6’8” and up to 350 lbs.
- It’s fully adjustable with handlebars and a seat that can be moved up, down, backward, and forward.
- The seat is high-quality and designed for the most comfortable ride, but if you find that it’s just not the right fit for you, it can easily be swapped out with any bike seat of your choice! Tip: visit a local bike shop and they can help fit you for the perfect seat for you!
- The bike is compatible with Apple Watch!
- It’s packed with sensors and stats! You’ll be able to keep track of your heart rate speed, cadence, and distance — perfect if you’re training for a race or if you just love to see your progress!
Plus, when you get in touch with me before purchasing the bike, I can help get you added to the most AMAZING support group to help you achieve your health and fitness goals! This group is full of men and women who motivate me every single day to be the best version of myself. Honestly, I don’t know where I’d be right now without their support and encouragement!
OK — I’m 100% positive you’ve gotta be convinced now! Right?!
But maybe you can’t afford that big of an investment right now?
No worries — super affordable financing is available for those who qualify! I’m talking options less than $30/month (or less with potential discounts) plus $0 down and 0% APR for 48 months (depending on your credit).
Are You Ready?! Then Let’s Get You The Best Deal!
Fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as I can! We’ll talk about potential discount codes that are currently available. Once we’ve got you the best deal, I’ll walk you through the process to make sure everything goes smoothly from order to delivery & setup.
Leave a Reply